Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good Day To Be In My "Studio" (of sorts)

Here are some of my art pieces I've been working on in the last month or so.


I bought this plate from Debbie on Etsy. I added the HOME and the butterfly.



One of the canvases I made.

I was practicing watermarking in Picasa.




These are a few of my favorite things...




Miss Kitty Eugenia

I love to use old flower frogs to display photos, etc.





Part of my area that wasn't covered with who knows what.

Words of wisdom...

Some postcards I bought on Etsy, a strawberry pin cushion I bought from Dawn on Etsy, and some shoes I bought real cheap at a garage sale.

A girl can never have too many shoes.

Dawn's strawberry.

Did I mention how much I love Etsy?

You're telling me!

More words of wisdom.







I'd love to have this area all nice and neat and finished off, but it's so hard to know where to start. Joel offered to lend me a hand, but he said I wouldn't like it. I believe him. I did tidy up a bit just to shoot these photos. Notice how everything is cropped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment