Friday, June 3, 2011

Panache, another favorite shoppe I frequent... Does it sound like that's all I do?

Welcome to Panache...

and all the pretties!


"And I'm climbing a stairway to heaven..."

Three fashionable gals from the 20's


Love the name of this one...Honey and The Moon. Perfect for "the bee 52" born in June (me).



Cheryl has so many cool things in her shoppe. "If I had a million dollars..."

EEK!



Cheryl has the coolest clothes for sale. If only I could get back to my mid 20's body.

Love it!

I had to have this top, it's so cool, and different. Much like myself I must add...



Bye Cheryl, hope to see you soon...
I love this shoppe and it's owner Cheryl. She is just so nice. It's located in St. Charles, Illinois. If  you're ever in the area stop in and tell Cheryl you saw her shoppe on my blog. I just want the store owners know I actually do post their shoppes. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment