Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I have no followers, I have no friends :(

Please be my friend, and follow me. I won't get you in too much trouble. I am a good girl, honest. Although, I can get myself in trouble every now and again, and I can be "Mean Debbie Jean". For the most part I can be fun and as my name implies, goofy at times, but only in a "good" way. I hope to share some more shops and photos of stuff I've made over the last few years. We'll see if I can find any friends out there. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to pics of both!!

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb,

    Can I be your friend please and you really won't believe this but my name is Deborah Jean too - no wonder we connect....

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete