Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"The woods are alive with the sounds and sites of Spring" Pics I shot today in our woods. Hope you enjoy.

These are my seeds, and I'm not sharing!

Woody suckseed? Well woody?

You know what they say...



I almost stepped on this big guy.





The view out our back yard.

I love violets. My grandma wanted my mom to name me "Violet Ray", because she was a good singer. Well, I'm Deborah, and I'm still a good singer!



You find the strangest things in the woods...FORE!

"I'm a nut in a rut, I'm crazy...come on everybody join in!

There's a fungus amongus.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, I just joined your blog, you're up to 18. woo hoo!! I found you through Dawn at The Feathered Nest. Nice pictures of nature. Is that a pond behind your house? I like violets as well, my husband's grandmother was named Violet. Pop over to my blog when you get a chance, I have lots of free vintage images and I love to share.

    ~ Abby ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deb. Welcome to the world of blogging. I think that Dawn is such a peach for helping out new bloggers, she is such an inspiration. Your photos are great. Your view is one I would never tire of, lucky girl. Best of luck! Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining my blog. I hope to have an interesting site so people will want to visit often. This is fun so far...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I do have serious garden envy, a lake at the bottom of your garden.

    ReplyDelete